Availability The 2D-fabric 402c core is available directly from CrossBow Technologies in Xilinx netlist format, with a license fee starting at $20,000.
What does XNF stand for?
XNF stands for Xilinx Netlist Format (Xilinx, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of XNF in our Acronym Attic
- Xerox Network Architecture
- Xinhua News Agency
- XNA's Not Acronymed (Microsoft)
- extensible Name and Address Standard
- Xodiac Network Bus
- Carboxylated Nitrile Rubber
- X Northern Captain
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Namespace Catalogue Language
- Cross Net Debugger
- Extended Network
- Xenopus Nuclear Factor 7
- Extended Network File System (Open Group)
- AMEX Natural Gas Index
- Quang Ngai Airport, Viet Nam
- Xtreme Network Gaming
- Xtreme Northwest Gamers (gaming clan)
- Xtreme Natural Growth Factor
- Xtreme Natural Growth Hormone
- Customer Network Interface
- Xerces Native Interface (communication framework)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The core is available in a Xilinx netlist format, optimized for each FPGA family.
As a result, IRL equipment using this FPGA-based solution can support PPP over SONET/SDH at 155 Mbps as well as 622 Mbpse today in Xilinx netlist formats.
The new products, called VBAK/VITAL and VBAK/SST, each generate industry-standard VHDL from conventional Xilinx Netlist Format (XNF) files.