XNF Xilinx Netlist Format, a hardware description language [Google]
What does XNF stand for?
XNF stands for Xilinx Netlist Format (Xilinx, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of XNF in our Acronym Attic
- Xerox Network Architecture
- Xinhua News Agency
- XNA's Not Acronymed (Microsoft)
- extensible Name and Address Standard
- Xodiac Network Bus
- Carboxylated Nitrile Rubber
- X Northern Captain
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Namespace Catalogue Language
- Cross Net Debugger
- Extended Network
- Xenopus Nuclear Factor 7
- Extended Network File System (Open Group)
- AMEX Natural Gas Index
- Quang Ngai Airport, Viet Nam
- Xtreme Network Gaming
- Xtreme Northwest Gamers (gaming clan)
- Xtreme Natural Growth Factor
- Xtreme Natural Growth Hormone
- Customer Network Interface
- Xerces Native Interface (communication framework)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2D-fabric 402c core is available directly from CrossBow Technologies in Xilinx netlist format, with a license fee starting at $20,000.
The core is available in a Xilinx netlist format, optimized for each FPGA family.
In addition to its standard interfaces for all major FPGA and CPLD vendors, Capture now has direct support for the Xilinx netlist format (XNF).
The new products, called VBAK/VITAL and VBAK/SST, each generate industry-standard VHDL from conventional Xilinx Netlist Format (XNF) files.