Cambodia Bayon Airlines has entered into a firm purchase deal with Xian Aircraft Company for twenty MA-60 aircraft - two firm and eighteen options worth around USD450million.
What does XAC stand for?
XAC stands for Xian Aircraft Company (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XAC
We have 2 other meanings of XAC in our Acronym Attic
- Xfree86 Acceleration Architecture
- xHarbour Annual Application Competition (xBase design)
- Everything as a Service (also seen as EaaS)
- Xinjiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences (China)
- Xanthosoma Atrovirens (yautia amarilla)
- eXchange Access Asynchronous Transfer Mode Service
- Xpo AdviesBureau
- Xanthine Amine Congener
- XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) Advisory Council Advisory Council
- Xenopus ADF (Actin Depolymerizing Factor)/Cofilin (biochemistry)
- Xinyang Agricultural College (China)
- Xbox Anti Cheat Alliance (gaming)
- Xenia Area Chamber of Commerce (Xenia, OH)
- XML Access Control Language
- Xellerate Audit and Compliance Manager (Oracle)
- Extensible Access Control Markup Language (sometimes seen as EACML)
- Xactimate Conversion (to Windows)
- Extended Architecture Core (Sprint/Nortel Networks)
- X Automatic Code Translation
- Xante's Accurate Calibration Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Business & Industry Features) Mon, Aug 4, 2014 - JoyAir has ordered an additional sixty MA-60s turboprops from the Xian Aircraft Company constituting thirty firm orders and thirty Letters of Intent.
In addition, two Chinese manufacturers -- the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation and the Xian Aircraft Company -- make parts for Airbus aircraft.