Xerox Extensible Interface Platform[TM] can be used to create customized workflow applications like Xerox Secure Access Unified ID[TM], which displays personal preferences on the touch-screen of the MFP with the swipe of an ID badge.
What does XSA stand for?
XSA stands for Xerox Secure Access
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XSA
We have 1 other meaning of XSA in our Acronym Attic
- Extra Small
- extra strong
- Extreme Sports
- Lutheran Suppressor, X-Linked
- Transmission Subsystem
- Xavier School (San Juan, Philippines)
- Xearosphere (online video game)
- Xenosaga (video game)
- Xiaolin Showdown (cartoon series)
- Access for All (ISP)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Software Autoupdate
- XMM (X-Ray Multi-Mirror Observatory) Science Archive (astronomy)
- Xpert Sports Agency (Australia)
- X-Ray Small Angle Diffraction
- Extra Safety and Monitoring (Ederer Cranes, Seattle, WA)
- X-Treme Service Activity Manager
- X Band Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Xoops Stand Alone Server
- Exceptional Satellite
- Barrier Single Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The customized solution was made possible by integrating Xerox Secure Access Unified ID[TM] system card readers and Equitrac software for secure payments from the device.
In addition to these products, Xerox announced SMARTsend([R]) Pro, enabled by Xerox EIP, and the Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System[TM].