and Xerox Professional Document Services (XPDS) Europe today announced a sales and marketing agreement enabling XPDS to integrate NovaSoft's award-winning EDM solutions, including the industry's only fully Java-based integrated document and workflow management system, into customer sites and solutions developed by the XPDS consulting practice.
What does XPDS stand for?
XPDS stands for Xerox Professional Document Services (Xerox Corporation; McLean, VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Palladium Exchange Rate (ounces)
- Palladium Ounces
- X-Ray Photoelectron Diffraction
- XP Desktop Environment (Microsoft)
- Xpress Product Development Group
- XML Process Definition Language
- XML Processing Description Language
- Xpedian, Inc (stock symbol)
- explosé de rire
- Xchange Point Europe (Internet service provider)
- XP Embedded
- XProtect Enterprise (Milestone Systems)
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum Complementation Group E Binding Factor
- X-Ray Photoelectron Diffractometry
- XPEDITER (Compuware)
- X-Ray Photo-Emission Electron Microscopy
- X Protocol Engine Library
- Matrix Permeability in the X-Direction (oil exploration)
- X-Ray Photo-Electron Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: OPTK), a leading provider of integrated imaging, workflow and COLD (computer output to laser disk) solutions, announced today that it has formed a sales and marketing partnership with Xerox Professional Document Services (XPDS), McLean, Va.
May 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Xerox Professional Document Services (XPDS) and the SAS Institute today announced plans to form a strategic alliance to collaborate on development and delivery of software solutions that provide synchronization between SAS(R) applications and enterprise wide document management systems (EDMS).