3 electrical specifications, and support the Xerox Network System high-level protocols for network compatibility.
What does XNS stand for?
XNS stands for Xerox Network System (Protocol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XNS
We have 3 other meanings of XNS in our Acronym Attic
- X-Linked Nuclear Protein Gene
- XChat Now Playing (plugin)
- XML Note Project
- Xingnan Primary School (Singapore)
- Extreme Net Radio
- Xenopus Nodal-Related (genes)
- Extensible Name Service
- X-Netstat (Fresh Software)
- Xerox Network Service (Xerox protocol)
- Xerox Network Standard (Xerox Corporation)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Network Server
- Xstream Naming Space
- XNS IDP Control Protocol
- Xerox Network Services-Internet Datagram Protocol
- Xerox Network Services/Internet Transfer Protocol
- Extended Network Time Protocol
- XNU Is Not Unix
- Christo (Latin: To Christ, epigraphy)
- Crossover Track (railroads)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flach, president and CEO of Trapeze, was most recently a partner at venture capital firm Accel Partners, and he was vice president and general manager for the Intel PC Enhancement Division and the Xerox Network Systems Business Unit.
Ethernet's Fifth Inflection Point "WLANs represent the fifth inflection point of Ethernet," said Jim Flach, president and CEO at Trapeze Networks, who was general manager for Xerox Network Systems division when Ethernet was invented there by Robert Metcalf.