Prior to joining CUNA as its CEO in 2010, Cheney was president/CEO of the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues and of the former Xerox Federal Credit Union.
What does XFCU stand for?
XFCU stands for Xerox Federal Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XFCU
We have 1 other meaning of XFCU in our Acronym Attic
- Xenon Flow Controller
- Xtreme Fight Championship (Texas)
- Xtreme for Christ (ministry)
- eXtended File Control Block
- eXtra Fast Complementary Bipolar (Analog Devices)
- Expanded Fire Control Computer
- XForms Common Environment (*nix window manager)
- Xforms Cool Environment (Unix Window manager)
- External Function
- Xceed Financial Credit Union (Segundo, CA)
- Examination for Discovery (law)
- Stratford, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Xenopus Fork Head Domain (genes)
- XML Forms Data Format (XML-based file format)
- Extensible Forms Description Language
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Formatted Data Unit
- XML Formatted Data Unit
- Parent, Quebec, Canada - Parent / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xtra Fuel Economy (General Motors)
- European X-Ray Laser Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 /PRNewswire/ -- A cadre of Xerox Federal Credit Union employees has volunteered to train the first employees of a new community-owned credit union designed to bring economic vitality to residents and businesses in South Central L.
Headquartered in El Segundo, CA, Xerox Federal Credit Union (XFCU) is a full-service financial institution that has served members nationwide since 1964.
With customers like Xerox Federal Credit Union and Anheuser-Busch Employees Credit Union, and now the addition of MMSS clients, we are well on our way to becoming the nation's leading facilitator of residual based auto financing for financial institutions.
Cheney has run the league since March 2006 and before that was president/CEO of Xerox Federal Credit Union and executive vice president of Security Service Federal Credit Union.
Xacta(TM) Corporation, a leading supplier of information security risk management solutions to the Federal government and private sector, today announced that Xerox Federal Credit Union (FCU) has deployed Xacta Commerce Trust(TM) to help protect the organization's technology infrastructure from unauthorized access by internal and external sources.
Xerox Federal Credit Union (XFCU) of El Segundo, California, has increased the productivity of its mortgage underwriting group more than 50 percent since implementing the easyLENDER Mortgage for Windows(R) loan origination software system from Fiserv, Inc.