com/durango-xdk/) VGLeaks decided to release an alleged Xbox Development Kit for the apparent console, which reinforces a great deal of what we've already heard about the Xbox 720.
What does XDK stand for?
XDK stands for Xbox Development Kit (Microsoft gaming console)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XDK
We have 1 other meaning of XDK in our Acronym Attic
- X Desktop Group
- XHTML (Extensible Hypertext Markup Language) Design Guide
- Xunta De Galicia
- Xaveer De Geyter Architects (Brussels, Belgium)
- Xanthine DeHydrogenase
- Xerox Document House Limburg (Limburg, Netherlands)
- Xantrex Datacom Inverter
- XLNT Designs, Inc. (networking)
- XRI Data Interchange
- XML Development Kit
- Xtremely Dangerous Killers (gaming)
- Chandler, Quebec, Canada - Chandler / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Cross Enterprise Document Librarian (medical records)
- XEDM (Xythos Enterprise Document Manager) Digital Locker (software)
- eXtended Digital Line Card (Nortel)
- Drummondville, Quebec, Canada (Airport Code)
- X Display Manager (software)
- X Window Display Manager
- X-treme Dungeon Mastery (Dungeons and Dragons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developers will get firsthand experience with this update -- which provides easier-to-manage and more scalable technology on Xbox Live -- in the next Xbox Development Kit, expected in May.
The Fonix speech interface solution is already included in the Xbox development kit (XDK) for game developers, and Xbox games including Fonix speech will be released in the near future.
The Xbox Incubator Program is available to game developers who want to commit resources to developing an Xbox game using an official Xbox Development Kit before securing relationships with major publishers.
English ASR for game developers will begin shipping to all Xbox game developers via the official Xbox Development Kit (XDK), Microsoft's primary game authoring tool.
About the Xbox Incubator Program The Xbox Incubator Program is an impressive program available to game developers who want to commit resources to developing an Xbox game using an official Xbox Development Kit (XDK) before securing relationships with major publishers.
We received Xbox development kits in the fall and have a number of teams deep in development on several exciting titles for the platform, including Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x," said Robert Kotick, Co-Chairman and CEO of Activision.
We have had some recent good news that solidifies our 2001 revenue expectations, including the announced agreement with Microsoft to provide DVD emulators for Microsoft's Xbox Development Kits.