A rare case of xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis (XGPN) in a horseshoe kidney is presented with emphasis on the computed tomography (CT) findings.
What does XGP stand for?
XGP stands for Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of XGP
We have 3 other meanings of XGP in our Acronym Attic
- Coteau, Quebec, Canada - Coteau / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Cross Gain Modulation
- Extended Greek Modification (game mod for Rome: Total War)
- 10 Gbit Media Independent Interface
- Extensible Graph Markup and Modeling Language
- X Generation Network
- Xiled Gaming Network
- Xtreme Gaming Network
- Exfoliated Graphite Nanoplatelet
- Experimental Geosynchronous Platform
- Xbox, Gamecube, PlayStation (gaming platforms)
- Xtreme Graphics Port (Biostar)
- Xbox Graphics Processing Unit
- Xg Regulator
- Extreme Gravity Racing Association (video game)
- Xtreme G Racing Association (video game; X-Box and Playstation 2)
- Xenopus Glucocorticoid Receptor Accessory Factor
- Extended Gamma Response Region (genetics)
- Exports of Goods and Services
- Xerox Global Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
1] Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis is not uncommon.
129) XANTHOGRANULOMATOUS PYELONEPHRITIS Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis has been described in association with both urothelial carcinoma and RCC.
Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis (XGP): a local disease with systemic manifestations: report of 23 patients and review of literature.