I sampled many local favourites cooked outside by chef George Borg on the Ta Mena estate, nestling in a valley below Xaghra.
What does XRA stand for?
XRA stands for Xaghra (postal locality, Malta)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XRA
We have 2 other meanings of XRA in our Acronym Attic
- External Reset
- Jesus Christ (from first 2 letters of Greek Christos; archaic)
- X-Linked Recessive (skin condition)
- Xref (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Xtreme Revolution (gaming)
- Xenopus retinal glial
- X-Ray Angiogram (radiology and cardiology)
- X-Ray Arteriography (radiology)
- X-Ray Astronomy
- Xian Rolls-Royce Aerocomponents (China)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Research and Applications (reference book)
- X-Ray Assay Laboratories Ltd. (Canada)
- X-Ray Associates of New Mexico (Albuquerque)
- X-Band Radar Beacon
- X-Ray Background
- Xenopus Red Blood Cells
- Cross Reality Corp
- Crossroads Church (Clayton, NC)
- Exact Reals in C
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ta Patrina THIS three-bedroom villa is just a short walk from the village of Xaghra - one of the most attractive on the island - and a short drive from Ramla beach.
Xaghra is also home to the Ggantija Temples, said to be the oldest freestanding structures in the world, dating back to 3,500BC.
114) In one exceptional case, Don Bernardo Busuttil was murdered in November 1794 as he was on his way from Zebbug to Xaghra (Gozo).
During our tour of Gozo we visited the prehistoric temples of Ggantija in Xaghra which are said to be older than the Pyramids in Egypt.
Rosie was buried in January in a moving ceremony in the Attards' home village of Xaghra.
The other hotel with late availability is the Cornucopia, in Xaghra.
Mightiest treasure on the south-east slope of the Xaghra hill is Ggantija - ancient temples believed to be the oldest freestanding buildings in the world.