2 Angstroms, bringing the world's most advanced X-ray free electron laser a step closer to reality.
What does XFEL stand for?
XFEL stands for X-ray Free Electron Laser
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XFEL
We have 1 other meaning of XFEL in our Acronym Attic
- Examination for Discovery (law)
- Stratford, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Xenopus Fork Head Domain (genes)
- XML Forms Data Format (XML-based file format)
- Extensible Forms Description Language
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Formatted Data Unit
- XML Formatted Data Unit
- Parent, Quebec, Canada - Parent / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xtra Fuel Economy (General Motors)
- European X-Ray Laser Project
- Perce, Quebec, Canada - Perce / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xspedius Fiber Group (telecommunications company)
- Xtreme Fight Gaming
- Xenopus Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor
- X-ray Fluorescence Holography
- Cross Functional, Cross Industry (LViHD)
- Xinhua FTSE (Financial Times and London Stock Exchange) Index (joint venture; UK and China)
- Xtreme Fidelity (Creative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading worldwide provider of test, measurement and monitoring instrumentation, announced that the Tektronix RSA6114A Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer has been adopted by the X-ray Free Electron Laser (XFEL) Project in Japan.
Utilizing the phenomenon of Self-Amplified Spontaneous Emission (SASE), the LCLS will provide the world's first demonstration of an x-ray Free electron laser (FEL) in the 1.