The new scanners use x-ray backscatter technology, which relies on a narrow, low-intensity x-ray beam that is scanned over the body's surface at high speed.
What does XBT stand for?
XBT stands for X-ray Backscatter Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XBT
We have 1 other meaning of XBT in our Acronym Attic
- Xtreme Billing System (software)
- X/Open Backup Services Application
- X-Linked Recessive Bulbospinal Neuronopathy
- Xign Business Settlement Network (payment software)
- X/Open Baseline Security Services
- Xaverian Brothers Sponsored Schools
- 14C-D-Xylose Breath Test (diagnostics)
- Crossbar Tandem
- Crossbraced Truss
- Expendable Bathythermograph
- Xenon Beacon Tracker
- Expendable Bathythermograph/Expendable Conductivity-Temperature-Depth probe
- X Beyond the Frontier (German gaming clan)
- Xtreme Backyard Wrestling
- Xtreme Backyard Wrestling Alliance
- Xtreme Backyard Wrestling Federation
- External Benchmarking Extension (software)
- Kabixi (Brazil)
- Microsoft Xbox
- Ta’ Xbiex (postal locality, Malta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
X-ray backscatter technology uses a narrow, low intensity x-ray beam, scanned over the body's surface at high speed.