724 Solutions , a leading provider of next-generation IP-based network, applications and data services, today announced it has teamed with Anabatic Technologies, one of the foremost telecommunications and IT companies in Asia, to resell its X-treme Service Activity Manager (XSAM) to mobile network operators in the Asia Pacific Region.
What does XSAM stand for?
XSAM stands for X-Treme Service Activity Manager
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XSAM
- Xearosphere (online video game)
- Xenosaga (video game)
- Xiaolin Showdown (cartoon series)
- Access for All (ISP)
- Xerox Secure Access
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Software Autoupdate
- XMM (X-Ray Multi-Mirror Observatory) Science Archive (astronomy)
- Xpert Sports Agency (Australia)
- X-Ray Small Angle Diffraction
- Extra Safety and Monitoring (Ederer Cranes, Seattle, WA)
- X Band Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Xoops Stand Alone Server
- Exceptional Satellite
- Barrier Single Unit
- Extended Stony Brook (Prolog ; logic programming language)
- eXtended System Bus
- Xtensible Shopping Bag (software)
- XELIOS Secure Bio Drive
- 10 Gigabit Sixteen-Bit Interface (IEEE 802.3)
- South Caicos, Turks And Caicos Islands (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consistent with our strategy to leverage the flexibility of the X-treme Mobility Suite, announced the launch of 724 Solutions' X-treme Service Activity Manager (XSAM) Sentinel Edition that will enable mobile network operators to dynamically filter age-sensitive content being requested by or pushed to subscribers.
724 Solutions (NASDAQ:SVNX)(TSX:SVN), a leading provider of next-generation IP-based network and data services, today announced the availability of the X-treme Service Activity Manager (XSAM) - Sentinel Edition, for mobile network operators to dynamically filter age-sensitive content being requested by or pushed to subscribers.