Among their topics are determining the structure of single crystals, analyzing residual stress by X-ray diffraction methods, texture analysis by advanced diffraction methods, the kinetics of phase transformations and of other time-dependent processes in solids analyzed by powder diffraction, and calibrating laboratory X-ray diffraction equipment using the US National Institute of Standards and Technology standard reference material.
What does DRX stand for?
DRX stands for X-Ray Diffraction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRX
- Donor-Recipient Body Weight Ratio (liver transplant)
- Downward Real Wage Rigidity
- Department of Rhetoric and Writing Studies (academic study; San Diego State University, California)
- Department of Rural Water Supply (various nations)
- Direct Response Web Solutions (Dekalb, IL; est. 2002)
- Discover the Real West Virginia
- Diffractométrie de Rayons X (French: X-Ray Diffractometry)
- Digital Receiver
- Discontinuous Reception
- Discontinuously Reinforced Metal
- Defensive Rushing Yards (football)
- Dependent, Responding, Y Axis (graphing variables)
- Design Reference Year (climate data users manual)
- Dispute Resolution and Youth (Ohio State University)
- Don't Repeat Yourself (extreme programming)
- Detroit Regional Yacht-Racing Association
- Durable Resistant Yarn Cover
- Dry Develop Optical Lithography
- Deep Reconnaissance Zone
- DePrince, Race & Zollo, Inc. (asset management company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the years, X-ray diffraction has been a powerful and reliable technique to obtain information about the microstructure, such as crystallinity, crystalline orientation, and crystalline interplanar spacing, in the films (5-7).
The following correction was printed in the Guardian's Corrections and clarifications column, Thursday May 29 2008 In the article below we referred to James Watson's and Francis Crick's experiments using x-ray diffraction to work out the double helix structure of DNA.
Engineering decisions require reliable quantitative data, and x-ray diffraction (XRD) residual stress measurement provides this data.
As well as their roles within the company, they have collectively published more than 400 scientific articles and co-authored a book entitled, `High Resolution X-ray Diffraction and Topography'.
On page 4, the author stated "Minerals, especially small-sized ones, commonly are identified using x-ray diffraction and spectrographic techniques.
Introduction Since long, x-ray diffraction line broadening is used for the investigation of dislocation distributions; due to the stress fields induced by the dislocations atoms are displaced from their ideal lattice positions, which causes diffraction line broadening.
5 million for X-ray diffraction technology enhancements and up to $2.