Newer X-Ray Computed Tomography (CT) sensors look deep into parts.
What does XRCT stand for?
XRCT stands for X-Ray Computed Tomography
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- X-Ray Cross Complementation (protein)
- X-Ray Repair, Complementing Defective, in Chinese Hamster
- Xerox Research Centre of Canada
- Xtreme Rock Crawling Challenge (vehicles)
- Extended Resolution Compact Disc (JVC)
- X-Ray Crystal Density
- Xerox Research Centre Europe
- X-Ray Calibration Facility (NASA)
- X-Ray Clibration Facility (US NASA)
- X-Rated Critics Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
SMS) announced today the sale of a new line of Advanced Industrial X-ray Computed Tomography Systems (CAT-SCAN) to the Automotive Safety Products unit of Morton International, Inc.
X-ray computed tomography (CT) continues to experience rapid growth, both in basic technology and new clinical applications.
Additional nondestructive inspection solutions currently offered by GE Inspection Technologies include X-ray Computed Tomography, a type of 3-dimensional imaging technology, and eddy current processes, such as Eddy Current Array, which employs a flexible probe to inspect areas of complex geometry and/or limited accessibility.