Multichannel Detection X-ray Absorption Near Edge Structures Study on the Structural Characteristics of Dendrimer-stabilized CdS Quantum Dots', J.
What does XANES stand for?
XANES stands for X-Ray Absorption Near Edge Structure
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of XANES
We have 1 other meaning of XANES in our Acronym Attic
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Access Modules (computer programming)
- Extensible Application Markup Language (Microsoft)
- Transaction Authority Markup Language (vendor neutral transaction standard)
- X (any of four different operating systems), Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl
- eXtended Account Managing Software
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Aware Network
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Aware Networks
- Extensible Applications Native Approach
- Xenon, Argon, and Neon Association of Downtown Utica
- X-ray Absorption Near-edge Spectra
- Expanded All Outlets Combined (market data)
- Exchange Access Operations Management (Bellcore)
- Experimental Aerial Platforms
- Merchant Cargo Ship (US Navy)
- Radio Communications Team (US Navy)
- Silverlight Application Package (software file extension)
- X Activation Peptide (biochemistry)
- X Application Panel
- X-Associated Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
XAS is usually divided into the extended x-ray absorption fine structure (EXAFS) with photoelectron energies above approximately 70 eV, and the x-ray absorption near edge structure (XANES) in the 0 eV to 70 eV range.
Key Topics Covered: Part 1 Advanced characterisation techniques for polymer electrolyte membrane and direct methanol fuel cells: Extended X-ray absorption structure (EXAFS) technique for low temperature fuel cell characterisation - Advanced microscopy techniques for the characterisation of polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell components - Differential electrochemical mass spectrometry (DEMS) technique for direct alcohol fuel cell characterisation - Small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) techniques for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell characterisation - X-ray absorption near edge structure (?