19 /PRNewswire/ -- MFORMA, world-leading mobile entertainment publisher and distributor, has released X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse to mobile users everywhere.
What does XML2 stand for?
XML2 stands for X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (video games)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- X-Men Legends (video games)
- Xeno Medical Ltd. (UK)
- Xperimental Markup Language (Chemical Markup Language)
- eXtensible Markup Language - Document Object Model
- Extensible Markup Language Technical Committee
- Canonical eXtensible Markup Language
- Extensible Markup Language - Digital Signature (IETF)
- Extensible Markup Language Query Language
- eXtensible Markup Language - Remote Procedure Call protocol
- XML Signature (W3C signature security standard)
- Xml Integration and Transformation for Business Process Management (workshop)
- Extensible Markup Language for Analysis
- Extensible Markup Language Compiler
- Xenogeneic Mixed Lymphocyte Culture
- X-ray Magnetic Linear Dichroism
- Extensible Markup Language Data Package
- Extensible Markup Language Digital Signature
- Xenogeneic Mixed Lymphocyte Endothelial Cell
- XM Liquid Metal
- eXtensible Markup Language Namespace
Samples in periodicals archive:
In X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse, the rival X-Men and Brotherhood, bonded by a common enemy, fight side by side for the first time, allowing players to switch instantly between super-power wielding teammates as they overcome obstacles, solve puzzles, and defeat more than 100 types of enemies.
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse - The sequel to the best-selling X-Men title ever, X-Men Legends, X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse is an all new action-RPG that lets players create, customize and control teams of four mutants from 16 all-time favorite X-Men and classic Brotherhood villains from the Marvel Universe.
X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse is available for the PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system, Xbox(R) video game system from Microsoft and Nintendo GameCube(TM) for a suggested retail price of $49.