Association of nonsense mutation of dystrophin gene with disruption of sarcoglycan complex in X-linked dilated cardiomyopathy.
What does XLDC stand for?
XLDC stands for X-Linked Dilated Cardiomyopathy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, X-Linked
- X-Linked Congenital Stationary Night Blindness
- eXperimental Laser Device
- X-Linked Dominant (chromosome)
- Xylose Lysine Decarboxylase (agar; microbiology)
- Xylose Lysine Deoxycholate (agar)
- Xylose Lysine Desoxycholate Agar
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- Cross-Linked Double Base
- Extremely Large Database
- Cross-Linked, Low-Density Polyethylene (also seen as LDPEX)
- Xenon Laser Discharge Tube
- Extra Limited Edition (various companies)
- Extra Luxury Edition (cars)
- Extreme Limited Edition (various companies)
- Xerox Linguistic Environment
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Lightweight Extractor (data reading and reformatting)
- XML Layout Engine for Flash
- External Lock Facility
- XRCC4 (X-Ray Repair Complementing Defective Repair in Chinese Hamster Cells 4)-Like Factor (protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
X-linked dilated cardiomyopathy with neutropenia, growth retardation, and 3-methylglutaconic aciduria.