Introduced the latest releases in the XPEDITER product line, which help organizations better analyze, understand, debug and test their mainframe applications.
What does Xped stand for?
Xped stands for XPEDITER (Compuware)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of Xped
- XML Processing Description Language
- Xpedian, Inc (stock symbol)
- explosé de rire
- Xerox Professional Document Services (Xerox Corporation; McLean, VA)
- Xchange Point Europe (Internet service provider)
- XP Embedded
- XProtect Enterprise (Milestone Systems)
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum Complementation Group E Binding Factor
- X-Ray Photoelectron Diffractometry
- X-Ray Photo-Emission Electron Microscopy
- X Protocol Engine Library
- Matrix Permeability in the X-Direction (oil exploration)
- X-Ray Photo-Electron Spectroscopy
- Comptoirs Francais du Pacifique Franc (ISO currency code, New Caledonia / Wallis & Futuna Islands / French Polynesia)
- X Prize Foundation
- Xenopsin Precursor Fragment (cell and tissue research)
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum F (biochemistry)
- Explosion Proof Fan Cooled
- Ximmja Powers Football Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The family of Compuware testing productivity products, which include Abend-AID, File-AID, QAHiperstation and XPEDITER, have been successfully addressing IT challenges for over two decades.
Compuware XPEDITER Helps Organizations Cost-effectively Analyze, Understand and Deliver More Reliable Mainframe Applications Compuware Corporation today announced the latest releases in its XPEDITER product line.
The DB2 Stored Procedure option brings all the benefits of our XPEDITER product line to the DB2 Stored Procedure development process.
Along with our UNIFACE and XPEDITER products, File-AID/Express serves as a key part of Compuware's EAI solutions.
com Compuware, XPEDITER, File-AID and UNIFACE are registered trademarks of Compuware Corporation.
For test improvement, XPEDITER/Code Coverage integrates with Compuware's other testing products, including XPEDITER for source-based testing, QACenter for automated testing and File-AID for test data creation.
We are counting on Compuware tools like Abend-AID, XPEDITER and File-AID to streamline our conversion efforts now and to help quickly resolve problems in production.