The recognition acknowledges Ampro's strong commitment to Windows Embedded CE and Windows XP Embedded support across its extensive line of single-board computer, computer-on-module, and system-level products.
What does XPE stand for?
XPE stands for XP Embedded
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XPE
- X-Ray Photoelectron Diffraction
- XP Desktop Environment (Microsoft)
- Xpress Product Development Group
- XML Process Definition Language
- XML Processing Description Language
- Xpedian, Inc (stock symbol)
- explosé de rire
- Xerox Professional Document Services (Xerox Corporation; McLean, VA)
- Xchange Point Europe (Internet service provider)
- XProtect Enterprise (Milestone Systems)
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum Complementation Group E Binding Factor
- X-Ray Photoelectron Diffractometry
- XPEDITER (Compuware)
- X-Ray Photo-Emission Electron Microscopy
- X Protocol Engine Library
- Matrix Permeability in the X-Direction (oil exploration)
- X-Ray Photo-Electron Spectroscopy
- Comptoirs Francais du Pacifique Franc (ISO currency code, New Caledonia / Wallis & Futuna Islands / French Polynesia)
- X Prize Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
9W processor supports the Microsoft Windows XP and XP Embedded operating systems, allowing users to leverage familiar business and consumer applications on low-power, fan-less portable products.
CA has also announced that eTrust Antivirus will support Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 2 (SP2) upon its general availability.
0 of Sygate Security Agent for Windows XP Embedded, expanding its market leadership position by offering the most advanced security solution for Microsoft Windows XP Embedded devices.
Microsoft Windows XP Embedded is an operating system based on the same binaries as Windows XP Professional and has been optimized for use in embedded applications running on PC architecture hardware.
0 for Windows XP Embedded on all of its HP thin clients throughout 99 counties in the State of Iowa.
The TECO Thin Client TR5670-XPe runs the powerful Microsoft Windows XP Embedded operating system, an exceptional fit for devices that require optimum functionality, high performance and reliability in a reduced footprint, with time-to-market advantages for developers of innovative embedded systems.
By developing client components for the Microsoft Windows XP Embedded operating system, SecureWave Sanctuary 4.