19, 2003 XO Communications Inc, a national broadband communications service provider, today announced that Hitachi Metals America, a leading manufacturer and seller of high-grade metal products and materials, has signed a three-year contract valued at nearly $1.
What does XOCM stand for?
XOCM stands for XO Communications Inc (stock symbol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Christ on A Crutch
- Execution Orbital Analysis Engineer
- Xususiy Ochiq Aksiyadorlik Tijorat Bank (Uzbekistan)
- Xenon Optical Beacon
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Object Binder (computing)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Organic Bibliographic Information Schema (data storage)
- National Over-The Counter Index Option
- Xbox Operations Center (gaming)
- Xterra Owners Club
- Exercise and Operational Communications
- eXtensible Open Collaboration Protocol
- X One Design (Westmacott Designed Keelboat Class)
- Xalt or Die (gaming clan)
- Xanthine Oxydase
- Xterminators of Darkness (gaming clan)
- Communaute Financiere Africaine Franc (African Financial Community Franc; ISO currency symbol)
- Franc CFA (West Africa; ISO currency code)
- X.Org Foundation (X Windows System; Microsoft; software testing)
- Transmitter Off
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business and Technology Editors Continuing to simplify telecommunications purchasing decisions for businesses, XO Communications Inc.
com is pleased to announce the following Investment Opinions on: Earthnet Tv Inc (OTC:EATV), Xo Communications Inc (Nasdaq:XOXO), Blagman Media Intl Inc (OTCBB:BMII), Manhattan Scientifics Inc (OTCBB:MHTX), Netergy Networks Inc (Nasdaq:NTRG) Earthnet Tv Inc (OTC:EATV) Previous Close: Shares: ATTRACTIVE EarthNet.