XML Topic Maps (XTM) provide another mechanism for presenting taxonomies of information to classify data.
What does XTM stand for?
XTM stands for XML Topic Maps
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XTM
We have 1 other meaning of XTM in our Acronym Attic
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Transformation Language (computer programming)
- XML Template Language
- Xpress Train Limited
- Extended Three Letter Acronym
- Cross Talk
- Crystal Oscillator
- Experimental Test Model
- X-Ray Tomographic Methods (medicine)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Threat Management (computer security)
- Xuchang Tobacco Machinery Co, Ltd. (Xuchang, Henan Province, China)
- Excel Table Markup Language
- eXtensible Telephony Markup Language (XML-based service description language)
- Extended Telecommunication Number
- External Transaction Number (trade)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Training Network (International Digital Enterprise Alliance)
- XML Transition Network Definition
- Cross Timbers Oil (Fort Worth, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, XML topic maps for knowledge representation and communication may prove beneficial in helping NARA connect records to various agencies' business processes (O'Hara 2001).
By leveraging an architecture using XML Topic Maps, the XTiera Platform provides services to integrate different information sources and to define custom workflows dynamically connecting transactions from different systems.