DataDirect Technologies is one of the few companies to successfully complete the W3C XML Query Test Suite, achieving greater than 99 percent compliance and near-perfect results.
What does XQTS stand for?
XQTS stands for XML Query Test Suite
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- XQuery for Java
- XML Query Language
- xFind Quality Metadata Scheme
- XML Query Object Mapping
- Quepos, Costa Rica (Airport Code)
- Extended Quadratic Residue
- XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) Quality Review Team
- Extreme Quality Shooters (gaming clan, Dutch)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Service (software; Oracle)
- XploRe Quantlet Server (statistical computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last month, the DataDirect XQuery product successfully completed the W3C XML Query Test Suite (XQTS), achieving greater than 99 percent compliance and was the first product with specialized relational support to post results.
DataDirect Technologies, the unparalleled leader in data connectivity and mainframe integration and an operating company of Progress Software Corporation (Nasdaq: PRGS), today announced that its DataDirect XQuery[TM] product has successfully completed the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) XML Query Test Suite (XQTS), reinforcing the company's steadfast commitment to standards-based technology.