Forum XWall is equipped with data authentication, XML intrusion prevention and interoperability enforcement to actively protect against XML viruses, denial of Web service attacks and unauthorized data access -- all managed through the Forum IntelliConfig user interface for intuitive and streamlined administration that does not compromise security.
What does XIP stand for?
XIP stands for XML Intrusion Prevention (Forum Systems, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XIP
We have 10 other meanings of XIP in our Acronym Attic
- Exchange Inhibitor Peptide
- Execute In Place
- Extended Intelligent PBX (Xener)
- eXtensible Integration Platform
- Woodstock, Ontario, Canada - Woodstock / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xancus Instruction P-Code
- Xerox Incremental Parsing
- Xerox International Partners (Palo Alto, CA)
- Xhibit Installation Partners (Bloomingdale,IL)
- XML Intelligent Platform
- Xylanase Inhibitor Protein
- Xiamen Investment Promotion Agency (Xiamen, China)
- Xiamen International Port Co., Ltd. (Xiamen, China)
- XORP's Inter-Process Communication
- Xerox Intellectual Property Operations
- Xenon Ion Propulsion System (spacecraft)
- Xi'an Institute of Posts and Telecommunications (China)
- Externally Initiated Reset
- Xtreme Instant Rumble Clan (gaming group)
- XML Interface to Relational Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Forum Sentry 1500 series provides an enterprise-class Web services security management and acceleration platform that integrates three Web services security solutions including: Data Privacy Server (XML content and document encryption/decryption), Digital Signature Server (XML content and document digital signatures) and XML Intrusion Prevention (XML filtering, authentication, access control and schema validation).
Includes XML intrusion prevention, governance monitoring, centralized identity control, and security policy enforcement.
0 is the industry's first Web Services Firewall to address the essential elements of data-level networking: * SSL with XML Intrusion Prevention (XIP): SSL is one of the most widely deployed network security mechanisms.
About XWall(TM) XWall(TM) is the industry's first Web Services Firewall with XML Intrusion Prevention (XIP) -- the only way to protect against hidden Web services threats.
Security Recommendation to Enterprises Spire Security recommends adding Web services security firewalls with XML Intrusion Prevention (XIP) to stop or block malicious or abnormal behaviors as a means to better lock down enterprise applications without limiting the benefits of Web Services.
High-performance, Secure, XML Acceleration Forum Vantage XML Accelerator is the third member of the Forum Systems Web Services and SOA security product family that includes the award-winning Forum Sentry(TM) SOA Gateway and Forum XWall(TM) Web Services Firewall with XML Intrusion Prevention and XML Antivirus.
Unveiled on stage at DEMO 2004, XWall(TM) launches a new class of XML Intrusion Prevention (XIP) solutions, the only way stop a new breed of Web services-related threats before they enter the network, ensuring the integrity and availability of critical business applications.