The strategic teaming and development effort will create a transparent EDI bridge between OAO's EC/EDI technology, specifically Easy Mix based on the Implementation Definition (IMPDEF) message, and JetForm's e-process framework and XML Forms Architecture (XFA).
What does XFA stand for?
XFA stands for XML Forms Architecture (Jetform Corp)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XFA
We have 3 other meanings of XFA in our Acronym Attic
- Extra Fine
- X Factor (Soldier of Fortune 2 Clan)
- Xenforo (software)
- Xilinx Foundation
- Xtreme Forces (Unreal Tournament gaming clan)
- Xtreme Fraggers (gaming clan)
- 9-Beta-D-Xylofuranosyladenine (biochemistry)
- X-ray Fluorescence Analysis
- XML for All
- Xtreme Fighting Alliance (online gaming group)
- Xylella Fastidiosa
- Xtreme Fat Burner
- Xzuberant Faith Basketball Association
- Xtreme F-Body Enthusiasts
- Extendable Flow Computer
- X Factor Consulting (Woodstock, GA; nonprofit marketing and resources)
- X-Band Frequency Converter
- Xenon Flow Controller
- Xtreme Fight Championship (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest company on the bandwagon is JetForm Corp, which announced an XML Forms Architecture (XFA) built to capture, present, move, process and output information.
the global leader in Enterprise Document Presentment, today announced it has entered into an agreement with Adobe Systems Incorporated to provide support for XML Forms Architecture (XFA), the format of Adobe[R] LiveCycle[R] Designer software, the industry leader for XML form design.