Pricing for CambridgeDocs xDoc Content Transformation Server and the Java Word API begins at $10,000 per deployed server.
What does XCTS stand for?
XCTS stands for XDoc Content Transformation Server
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- X-Band Communications Transponder
- X-Ray Computed Tomogram (nuclear medicine)
- Xbox Canada Tournaments (gaming website)
- Xbox Colombian Team (gaming)
- Xtreme Cheer Technic (Quebec, Canada cheerleading)
- Exportable Combat Training Capability
- Expendable Conductivity/Temperature and Depth
- Xenopus Carboxy-Terminal Kinesin 2
- Exciter (An/Alq-99 Jamming Pod)
- Cross Country
- Explosion, Collapse and Underground (commerical general liability)
- Extreme Close-Up
- Xoloitzcuintle Club USA (dog breeding)
- X Commands and Utilities Test Suite
- Xanthomonas Campestris pv. Vesicatoria
- Cross Connect Virtual Tributary (Cisco)
- Xanthomonas Campestris pv (Pathovar) Vesicatoria (plant patholgoy)
- Xtreme Carnage Wrestling
- Xtreme Championship Wrestling
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2004 Server Provides End to End Document Transformation and Publishing Services Using XML for Unstructured Content for Linux CambridgeDocs, a leader in the emerging market for XML-based content integration, today announced the Linux versions of its xDoc Content Transformation Server (xCTS).
NET API is available to all purchasers of the CambridgeDocs xDoc Content Transformation Server (xCTS).