Quarterly will drive adoption with education, technology and research ROME, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- XBRL US and Carveout HM Ltd announced today the first issue of XBRLglobal, a print journal created to support the accelerating adoption of XBRL as a standard business reporting language around the world.
What does XQRT stand for?
XQRT stands for XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) Quality Review Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- XQuery By Example
- X-Decomposition Quantum Decision Diagram (algorithm)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Data Model
- Extensible Markup Language Query Graph Model
- XQuery for Java
- XML Query Language
- xFind Quality Metadata Scheme
- XML Query Object Mapping
- Quepos, Costa Rica (Airport Code)
- Extended Quadratic Residue
- Extreme Quality Shooters (gaming clan, Dutch)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Service (software; Oracle)
- XploRe Quantlet Server (statistical computing)
- XML Query Test Suite
- Qualicum, British Columbia, Canada (Airport Code)
- XML Query
- XML Query
- Exceptional Requirements (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Christopher Cox and AICPA President and CEO Barry Melancon will serve as keynote speakers at the 14th International XBRL Conference & Exhibition.
More precisely, the effort is known as XBRL (2) (Extensible Business Reporting Language).
SimpleX Data Technologies' XBRL client Adobe Systems Incorporated is named one of the model companies in terms of both quantity and quality of its XBRL filings, according to a study(1) of the XBRL documents filed as part of the Voluntary Filing Program (VFP) of the SEC.
XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) is a language for the electronic communication of business and financial data.
To help their clients and employers reap the benefits, CPAs need to understand how XBRL can upgrade a variety of business functions, including the representative sample this article briefly describes.
the AICPA believes this is an ideal time for companies to embrace the XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language; www.
XBRL is the revolutionary information standard that enables the electronic tagging of business reports, including financial statements.