She spent nine years as General Counsel for Wyoming Valley Health Care System, Inc.
What does WVHCS stand for?
WVHCS stands for Wyoming Valley Health Care System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- William Van Horne (US railway executive)
- West Valley Housing Authority (Dallas, OR)
- West Virginia Hospital Association
- West Volusia Hospital Authority (DeLand, FL)
- Wiltshire Village Halls' Association (UK)
- Windows Vista Hardware Assessment
- Windows Vista Home Basic (Microsoft operating system)
- West Virginia Highlands Conservancy
- West Virginia Humanities Council
- West Virginia Health Care Authority (Charleston, WV)
- West Virginia Housing Development Fund
- West Valley Heavy Events (Idaho)
- West Virginia Home Educators Association (est. 1986)
- West Virginia Hunter Education Association
- Wilhelmina Vooruit Hortus Eendracht Doet Winnen (The Netherlands, Amsterdam)
- West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission (Charleston, WV)
- Wyoming Valley Habitat for Humanity
- West Virginia Histories Homepage
- Wimberley Valley Habitat for Humanity (Texas; home-building volunteer organzation)
- West Virginia Health Information Management Association (Fairmont, WV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ragupathy Veluswamy, MD, MMM, CPE, is the vice president and chief medical officer at Wyoming Valley Health Care System in Wilkes-Bane, Pa.
The Company also announced that a separate subsidiary has executed a definitive agreement to acquire substantially all of the assets of Wyoming Valley Health Care System, Inc.
For example, Wyoming Valley Health Care System recently used a $250,000 donation from the Wilkes-Barre General Hospital Auxiliary to launch a scholarship program; Susquehanna Health System is in a $100,000 partnership with the Pennsylvania College of Technology that helps nursing students pay for college expenses in exchange for a commitment of employment at the health system's area hospitals; and Abington Memorial Hospital has used scholarships, interest-free loans, and weekend/evening classes to boost its incoming class to 127.
Notable customers include Arizona Department of Health Services, Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Texoma Healthcare System, Wyoming Valley Health Care System, Chevy Chase Bank, and the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry.
Other hospitals receiving funding include Abington Memorial Hospital, Wyoming Valley Health Care System, Geisinger Medical Center, Hamot Medical Center, and Saint Vincent Health Center.
Tovaris customers include Arizona Department of Health Services, Texoma Healthcare System, Wyoming Valley Health Care System, Chevy Chase Bank, Massachusetts Department of Revenue, and the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry.
Wyoming Valley Health Care System Wilkes-Barre, Pa.