What does WGIAC stand for?
WGIAC stands for Wyoming Geographic Information Advisory Council (Cheyenne)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Williams Grove Historic Steam Engine Association (Mechanicsburg, PA)
- Warszawska Grupa Inwestycyjna (Polish: Warsaw Investment Group)
- Washington Group International, Inc.
- Wexford Group International
- William Glasser Institute (Chatsworth, CA)
- Winter Guard International
- Within Grade Increase
- Working Group on Informatics (United Nations)
- World Games Inc
- Worldwide Governance Indicators (World Bank)
- Working Group on Industrial Cooperation (industrial and trade agreement review)
- Wisconsin Green Industry Federation (Greenfield, WI)
- Wyoming Government Investment Fund
- Working Group on Internet Governance (UN)
- Washington Group International Inc (stock symbol)
- William Glasser Institute Ireland (est. 1989; Ireland)
- Working Group on Incidental Mortality Associated with Fishing (Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources)
- Wheat Genetic Improvement Network (UK)
- Working Group on Indigenous Peoples (United Nations; less common)
- Working Group on Indigenous Populations (United Nations)