AP) -- The Wyoming Community College Commission has approved a $4 per credit hour tuition increase for resident students.
What does WCCC stand for?
WCCC stands for Wyoming Community College Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCCC
We have 162 other meanings of WCCC in our Acronym Attic
- World Centers of Compassion for Children International
- World Championship Cheese Contest
- World Club Crew Championships
- World Community Counselling Centre (UK)
- World Computer Chess Championship
- World Congress of Chess Composition
- World Convention Churches of Christ
- World Cross Country Championship
- World's Championship Chili Cookoff
- Worthing Christian Counselling Centre (United Kingdom)
- Washington County Consolidated Communications Agency (Washington County, Oregon)
- Wellington Community Childcare Association (New Zealand)
- West Calcasieu Community Center Authority (Sulphur, Louisiana)
- West Chelmsford Constituency Conservative Association (UK)
- Western Cape Communities Coexistence Agreement
- Western Charles County Community Association, Inc.
- Western Conference on College Cost Accounting
- Westmoreland County Camp Cadet Association
- Wisconsin Clerks of Circuit Court Association
- Wisconsin Cross Country Coaches Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
ebrary[R], a leading provider of e-content services and technology, today announced that all eight post-secondary educational institutions in the state of Wyoming have subscribed to its Academic Complete e-book database under its agreements with the Wyoming Community College Commission and the University of Wyoming.
Upon his arrival at Casper College in June of 2004, Nolte became involved ill both state and local organizations including the Casper Area Economic Development Alliance, the College President's Council, the Wyoming Public Television Advisory Board, the Wyoming Work Force Development Council, the Wyoming Community College Commission Executive Council, the Rotary Club of Casper and the Natrona County United Way Board.
The Wyoming Community College Commission, which sets tuition, froze tuition for next year to comply with a state mandate barring schools that take federal stimulus funds from raising tuition.
And as financial aid officials around the state spread the word about the program to military veterans applying to college, the program's $760,000 annual budget will probably be exhausted by spring, said Amy Brockel, work force and education program manager for the Wyoming Community College Commission.
6 million, according to budget cut summaries the colleges have provided to the Wyoming Community College Commission.
Dave Freudenthal's chief of staff, Chris Boswell, says a recently completed strategic plan for Wyoming's community college system doesn't do enough to help the Wyoming Community College Commission make decisions affecting the seven schools.
based consultant, is drafting the plan with help from an advisory council appointed by the Wyoming Community College Commission.