As part of a multidistrict class action settlement between users of two appetite suppressants--fenfluramine (Pondimin) and dexfenfluramine (Redux)--and the drugs' manufacturer, Wyeth, Inc.
What does WYE stand for?
WYE stands for Wyeth, Inc (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WYE
We have 1 other meaning of WYE in our Acronym Attic
- World Youth Development and ICT (Information Communication Technology) (conference)
- Wigner-Yanase-Dyson-Lieb Concavity (interpolation theory)
- What Are You Doing Now?
- Wyoming Department of Transportation
- Water Year Data Summary (report; Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- Wake Your Daughter Up (blog)
- West Yorkshire Ecology (UK)
- William Yates Elementary (Missouri)
- Work Year Estimate
- Work-Year Equivalent
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency (UK)
- Wandsworth Youth Enterprise Centre (UK)
- West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council (UK)
- West Yorkshire Employer Coalition (UK)
- West Yellowstone Economic Development Council, Inc. (Montana)
- West Yorkshire Economic Partnership (UK)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Partnership (UK)
- Western Youth Futures (Australia)
- What's Your Favorite?
- Whatever You Fancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abbott Park, IL, announced it has signed a collaboration and license agreement with Wyeth, Inc.
From 2004 until 2009, he was senior vice president of corporate business development for Wyeth, Inc.
and The Netherlands for Lederle Pharmaceuticals, now part of Wyeth, Inc.
Prior to investment banking, Teitelbaum served in license/acquisition, sales, marketing and disease management roles at Lederle Laboratories (now Wyeth, Inc.