Flight enthusiasts can visit: Wycombe Air Park, two miles south of the town centre, which is home to the Blue Max Museum a collection of historic flying machines which have starred in many films.
What does EGTB stand for?
EGTB stands for Wycombe Air Park (UK airfield code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGTB
- Extra Guard Time (data transmission)
- Eye Gaze Tracking
- Earned Good Time Abatement
- Economic Governance Technical Assistance (USAID; Philippines)
- Esophageal Gastric Tube Airway (medical)
- ethylene glycol tetraacetic acid
- European Group of Television Advertising (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Guitar Teachers Association (UK)
- Electronic Grants Technical Assistance Workgroup (Texas)
- Endgame Tablebase (chess)
- Cranfield Airfield (UK, ICAO code)
- East Grinstead Town Council (UK)
- Epsom Gymnastics and Trampoline Club (UK)
- ER (Endoplasmic Reticulum)-Golgi Transport Container (cell biology)
- European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation
- Exchangeable Gene Trap Clones (database)
- Epilepsy with Generalized Tonic Clonic Seizures
- Environmental Genomics Thematic Data Centre (life sciences computer program training; UK)
- Ethiopian Grain Trade Enterprise
- Exeter Airport (UK, ICAO code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 19-year-old, from Epsom, Surrey, said: "I was with two friends enjoying a helicopter flight from nearby Wycombe Air Park when it broke out.
Mr Hislop was flying from Hawick to Wycombe Air Park, in Buckinghamshire, when he crashed at the bottom of a valley.