Something always goes wrong every time we play," said Danny.
What does WET stand for?
WET stands for Wrong Every Time
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WET
We have 85 other meanings of WET in our Acronym Attic
- Wine Equilisation Tax (Australia)
- Wolfenstein Enemy Territory (game)
- Women’s Ensemble Theater (UC, Santa Cruz, CA)
- Women’s Entertainment Troupe (Los Angeles, CA)
- Women’s Experimental Theatre
- Women’s Expressive Theater, Inc. (New York City)
- Work-Extension Technologies
- Workforce, Education and Training (California)
- Workshop on Electronic Texts (Library of Congress)
- Write Everything Twice (programming)
- Waikato Environment for Text Analysis
- Washington Educational Television Authority
- Waters Edge Townhome Association (Montclair, Virginia)
- Website of Excellence in Tourism Award
- Western Tanager (bird species Piranga ludoviciana)
- Wingnut Entertainment Technical Allusions
- Wirelss Video System External Transceiver Assembly (US NASA)
- Wisconsin Employment and Training Association
- Wheat Export Trade Education Committee
- Wisconsin Employment Transportation Assistance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
[the] government seems to be putting a foot wrong every time it is trying to take a step".
It really is simple, yet they unashamedly get it wrong every time.
A former actress herself who came to fame with her 1998 comedy about a blank canvas, Art, the author of A Spanish Play manages to get actors wrong every time.
I won't go into details, but essentially there were six "myths" that he dealt with, and he wasn't wrong every time.
And more important than that, he was wrong every time he denied people their civil liberties.
Something goes wrong every time I board one of Virgin's dirty, delayed, over-priced, overcrowded, rattletraps.
We who "strive with God" prove those well-meaning but frightened folks wrong every time we jump onto the mat to fight for our rights -- our civil rights and the rights of our baptism.