Its members also include non-media workers, such as those on the staff of the Writers Guild of America, East and at Hudson News Manhattan retail outlets.
What does WGAE stand for?
WGAE stands for Writers Guild of America, East
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WGAE
- West Gippsland Arts Centre (Warragul, Victoria, Australia)
- Who Gives a Crap (toilet paper)
- Wilkerson-Greines Activity Center (Fort Worth, TX)
- World Government Awareness Campaign (resource)
- Wunambal Gaambera Aboriginal Corporation (Australia)
- What Goes Around Comes Around
- Where the Green Ants Dream (Werner Herzog film)
- Who Gives a Darn (polite slang)
- Working Group on Arbitrary Detention (UN)
- Working Group on Astronomy Education (American Astronomical Society)
- Who Gives A Flip? (polite form)
- Who Gives A Flip Anyway? (polite form)
- Working Group on Agriculture and Food Cooperation
- Who Gives A Flying Flip? (polite form)
- Who Gives A Flying Squat?
- Working Group on Arctic Glaciology
- Working Group on the Application of Genetics in Fisheries and Mariculture
- West Greenwich Animal Hospital (Rhode Island)
- Wholesale Gift and Home Market (Alliance, OH)
- Working Group on Accounting Issues (European Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Best, Michael Winship President Writers Guild of America, East Patric M.
I believe it is a good deal," said Michael Winship, president of the Writers Guild of America, East, before the New York meeting at a Times Square hotel.
Writers Guild of America, east, President Herb Sargent bluntly said the agreement ``fell far short of our goals.
org WRITERS GUILD OF AMERICA, WEST (WGA) Founded in 1933, the Writers Guild of America, east and west represent writers in the motion picture, broadcast, cable, and new media industries in both entertainment and news.
Monday, March 14: I get an e-mail from the Writers Guild of America, East (coastal specificity necessary since they're currently engaged in a complicated feud with the Writers Guild of America, West) announcing that the Guild and Fox Searchlight Pictures were holding a special screening of Woody Allen's new film Melinda and Melinda on Wednesday, March 16, a couple of days before its opening.
Herb Sargent, president of the Writers Guild of America, East, commented that while the deal is unusually rich when looked at in dollar terms, he lamented the lack of a new DVD revenue formula and said the deal falls ``far short'' of what had been hoped for.
The unions are The Newspaper Guild (TNG-CWA), the National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians (NABET-CWA) -- both affiliates of the Communications Workers of America -- the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA), and the Writers Guild of America, East (WGAE).