We're resorting to blatant bribery because we're betting you'll love Writer's Digest Book Club.
What does WDBC stand for?
WDBC stands for Writer's Digest Book Club (Fairfield, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WDBC
We have 7 other meanings of WDBC in our Acronym Attic
- Webster Dudley Business Alliance (Webster, MA)
- Will Do Business Again (online shopping)
- Winchester & District Badminton Association (est. 1957; UK)
- Windsor-Detroit Bridge Authority (est. 2012; Michigan)
- Would Do Business Again
- Varrieur Wolfeboro Duplicate Bridge Club (Wolfeboro, NH)
- Water Design-Build Council (Washington, DC)
- Web Design by Cookie
- West Devon Borough Council (UK)
- World Deaf Basketball Championships
- Workforce Development Board of Flagler and Volusia Counties (Florida)
- Wangaratta District Base Hospital (Australia)
- World Data Bank II
- World Data Base II
- West Duluth Branch Library (Duluth, MN)
- Winterbourn Down Border Morris (UK)
- Well Done Building Products (Roselle Park, NJ)
- World Dragon Boat Racing Championships
- Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin (Madison WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attendees who sign up now will receive free copies of Radke's books, "The Economical Guide to Self-Publishing: How to Produce and Market Your Book on a Budget" (a Writer's Digest Book Club selection) and "Promote Like a Pro: Small Budget, Big Show" (a Doubleday Executive Program Book Club "featured alternative" selection) -- a $45 value.