Subjects also wore wrist activity monitors, which provide a behavioral measure of sleep-wake patterns, for approximately one month.
What does WAM stand for?
WAM stands for Wrist Activity Monitor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WAM
We have 162 other meanings of WAM in our Acronym Attic
- Women in Academic Medicine (various locations)
- Women, Action, the Media
- Women’s Auxiliary of Motorsports, Inc. (Ford)
- Worcester Art Museum
- Words A Minute (measurement of typing speed)
- Work Absence Management
- Workload Allocation Message
- Workload Assessment Monitor
- World Architecture Map (online resource)
- World Asia Media
- Writing, Art and Music
- WWMCCS ADP Modernization
- Water resources Management under drought conditions: criteria and tools for conjunctive use of conventional and marginal waters in Mediterranean regions
- Walter Anderson Museum of Art (Ocean Springs, MS)
- Washington Area Music Association
- Washington Association of Military Attachés (Washington, DC)
- West African Monetary Agency (Freetown, Sierra Leone)
- Western Australian Municipal Association
- Worldwide Alliance of Makeup Artists (online business group)
- Washington Area Military Athletic Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to the sleep modification, the average minutes of sleep-onset latency dropped significantly from baseline to follow-up based on data from wrist activity monitors worn by the children (98 minutes vs.
The amount of sleep per night for each participant was monitored over 8 days using a wrist activity monitor.