A year after its founding as Wright Laboratory, Salmon L.
What does WL stand for?
WL stands for Wright Laboratory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WL
We have 57 other meanings of WL in our Acronym Attic
- Women's Liberator (wetsuit)
- Women's List (Iceland political party)
- Woodcliff Lake (New Jersey)
- Woods Lamp (type of ultraviolet lamp)
- Wordline (computer memory)
- Work Leader
- Working Level
- World League (volleyball)
- Wario Land 3 (gaming)
- Wario Land 4 (gaming)
- Harley-Davidson World War II 45 cubic inch V-twin military motorcycle model
- Washington Library Association (Washington state organization for librarians)
- Washington Lightkeepers Association (Seabeck, WA)
- Wasteload Allocation
- Web, Library and Archives (IACO)
- Week Look Ahead
- Weighted Linkage Algorithm
- West Los Angeles (California, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Air Force Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio, received this year's IgNobel Peace Prize for research and development on a so-called "gay bomb" that would "make enemy soldiers become sexually irresistible to each other".
What were scientists at the Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio, hoping for when they asked for $7.
The company has a proven track record in successful development of precision inertial sensors working with DARPA, Wright Laboratory, NASA and major inertial system houses.
The bizarre schemes were suggested to Pentagon top brass by scientists at the US Air Force Wright Laboratory in Dayton, Ohio, in 1994.
Dennis Goldstein of the Air Force Wright Laboratory Armament Directorate stated, "I am very pleased with the performance of the Egret optoelectronic correlator.
At this point, the work at Wright Laboratory on smart structures involves generic shapes such as plates and beams.
USAF Wright Laboratory - US Army Medical Center and School - NASA - CDC and FEMA - The American Red Cross - Los Alamos National Lab.