Benzakein, professor and chair of the aerospace engineering department at the Wright Brothers Institute, "China is now the fourth wind energy producer in the world, preceded by the US, Germany and Spain, and followed by India, in 2008.
What does WBI stand for?
WBI stands for Wright Brothers Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WBI
We have 74 other meanings of WBI in our Acronym Attic
- Welfare & Benevolent Institution
- Westchester Business Institute (White Plains, NY)
- Westside Boiler Invasion (FIRST Robotics Team)
- Whole Body Imaging (security tactic)
- Wichita Band Instrument (Wichita, KS)
- Wiener Börse Index
- Will Be Issued
- Workplace Bullying Institute (Bellingham, WA)
- World Bank Institute (previously known as the Economic Development Institute, EDI)
- Worldwide Brands, Inc.
- Wyoming Behavioral Institute
- Washington Bureau for ISP (Internet Service Provider) Advocacy
- Websphere Business Integration Adapter
- Wet Beperking Inkomensgevolgen Arbeidsongeschiktheidscriteria (Dutch law)
- Whalley Business Improvement Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Wisconsin Bio Industry Alliance (Milwaukee, WI)
- Workshop on Binary Instrumentation and Applications
- Whole-body Infrared-A Irradiation
- Water Body Identification Code (Wisconsin)
- Weather-Based Irrigation Controller (sprinkler control device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To date, the Center also has received total funding in the amount of $1,743,424 from the Air Force Research Labs through the Wright Brothers Institute in Dayton, Ohio, in addition to Heinz Foundation grants.
Alien Technology Corporation today announced that it has been awarded a contract by Wright Brothers Institute to help support the broad deployment of advanced RFID capabilities for supply chain management demonstrated in the Navy's Bangor RFID Evaluation (BRE) Project.
He is a member of the boards of directors of the Greater Dayton IT Alliance, the Wright Brothers Institute, the Downtown Dayton Partnership and the National Composite Center.