Recalled to active duty in 1951, he organized the Reconnaissance Systems Branch at Wright Air Development Center, Ohio, before transferring to the R&D planning staff at the Pentagon.
What does WADC stand for?
WADC stands for Wright Air Development Center (USAF)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WADC
We have 7 other meanings of WADC in our Acronym Attic
- Worthing and District Amateur Radio Club (UK)
- Washington Ada Symposium
- Western Australian Drug Abuse Strategy Office
- West African Development Bank
- Western Australian DNA Bank (medical research)
- Washington District of Columbia
- Western Art Directors Club (est. 1961; Palo Alto, CA)
- Western Australian Darts Council, Inc.
- World Anti-Doping Code (sports)
- Worthington Area Democratic Club (Worthington, OH)
- Williamstown and District Cricket Association (Williamstown, Victoria, Australia)
- Western African Development Corporation
- Westinghouse Advanced Development Company
- Western Australia Department of Corrective Services
- Washington Association of Demolition Drivers (Spanaway, WA)
- Wright Air Development Division (formerly the Wright Air Development Center; now the Aeronautical Systems Division)
- Works As Designed, Design Is Faulty
- Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (Pullman, WA)
- WWMCCS ADP Directory of Databases and Systems
- Washington Association of Diabetic Educators