The former UFC champion last fought on the WWE's biggest stage at WrestleMania 20 when he lost to Goldberg.
What does WMXX stand for?
WMXX stands for Wrestlemania 20
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Wrestling Minimal Weight Program
- Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge
- Western Maryland Watercolor Society (education, exhibition and advocacy organization)
- West Midlands Water Ski Centre (Warwickshire; UK)
- West Michigan World Trade Association (Grand Rapids, MI)
- WDM Multiplexer
- Window Manager for X
- Work Management for Exchange (Eastman Software)
- WrestleMania 17 (Pro Wrestling PPV Event)
- Wrestlemania 19
- Warfighter Modernization XXI (21st Century)
- Whitney M. Young High School (Cleveland, OH)
- World Mathematical Year
- Western Michigan Yachting Association (est. 1929)
- World Movement for Yoga and Ayurveda
- What Makes You Beautiful
- Watershed Management Youth Council (Philippines)
- West Mersea Yacht Club (Colchester, Essex, England, UK)
- Wynnum Manly Yacht Club (Australia)
- Western Maine Youth Hockey (sports league)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This last March, WrestleMania 20 took place at Madison Square Garden in New York.
Chris Benoit defeated Triple H and Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 20, in one of the more memorable matches of the past decade.