MILWAUKEE -- Banker Wire, a Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based leading manufacturer of pre-crimped woven wire fabrics for North American architectural and industrial applications announced its expansion in manufacturing welded wire mesh in a variety of metals to meet the diverse needs in the growing industrial market.
What does WWF stand for?
WWF stands for Woven Wire Fabric
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WWF
We have 95 other meanings of WWF in our Acronym Attic
- Worker Welfare Fund (Pakistan)
- Working Women's Forum (India)
- World of Warcraft Fund (gaming)
- World Water Forum
- World Wheat Foundation
- World Wide Federation
- World Wide Fulfillment (Microsoft licensing media distribution)
- World Wide Fund for Nature
- World Wildlife Fund
- World Wrestling Federation
- World Wide Fund for Nature Hong Kong
- World Wide Fund for Nature - Living in a Finite Environment Programme
- Walls Windows Furnishings Association (Canada)
- West Wales Football Association (UK)
- Wrapped Wave Front Arbiter
- World Wide First Amendment Radio
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
- Wonder Woman Fan Club (TV show)
- Woodlands Wellington Football Club (Singapore)
- World Wide Fuel Charter (automobile manufacturer alliance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Banker Wire is a Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based leading manufacturer of pre-crimped woven wire fabrics for North American architectural and industrial applications.
They turned to Banker Wire, the premier manufacturer of pre-crimped, woven wire fabrics in North America for one important aspect.