WCEI Certification The Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI) offers a comprehensive skin and wound care training program and certification credential for Sales and Marketing professionals that are employed in the wound care industry.
What does WCEI stand for?
WCEI stands for Wound Care Education Institute (Stevensville, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCEI
- Washington Consumer Energy Fund
- Western Cape Education Foundation (Claremont, Cape Town, South Africa)
- Wildlife Conservation Enforcement Fund, Inc. (Oakland, MD)
- World Cultural Economic Forum
- World Conference on Education for All
- Wandsworth Community Empowerment Fund Network (UK)
- Washington County Economic Growth Partnership (Indiana)
- WorldPort Communications Europe Holding BV
- Western Center for Environmental Information
- Women Chiefs of Enterprises International (Australia)
- Walter Cumbria Engineering Ltd. (est. 1996; Canada)
- West Coast Environmental Law (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Whatcom Center for Early Learning (Bellingham, WA)
- Whitby Coastal Estates Ltd. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Wireless Concept Evaluation Lab (Sprint PCS)
- West Coast Environmental Law Association
- White Center Early Learning Initiative (Renton, WA)
- West Coast Environmental Law Research Foundation (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- International Workshop on Component Engineering Methodology
- Washington County Emergency Management (Bartlesville, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Debra Clair, PhD, RN, APN, WOCN, is a clinical writer/educator, Wound Care Education Institute.
The journal's Editor in Chief is Donna Sardina, RN, MHA, WCC, CWCMS, DWC, co-founder of the Wound Care Education Institute, NAWC's education partner.
LOS ANGELES, May 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hospital Association of Southern California (HASC) and Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI) will join forces to significantly reduce the incidence and severity of pressure ulcers among patients served by Southern California's hospitals, long-term care providers and home health agencies.
We're pleased to take that successful track record to a new level by partnering with the National Alliance of Wound Care (NAWC), the Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI) and the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services to offer would care education and certification.
June 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI) announces the introduction of the Certified Wound Care Market Specialist(TM) (CWCMS(TM)), a certification for sales professionals that are employed in the wound care industry.
June 12 /PRNewswire/ -- In a first-of-its-kind collaboration, Wound Care Education Institute (WCEI) is proud to be a partner with the Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services, Wisconsin Health Care Association, Wisconsin Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, Wisconsin Directors of Nursing Council, National Alliance of Wound Care(R), West Bend Mutual Insurance, Golden Living, Metastar, Kindred Health Care Foundation and GuideOne Insurance, in a statewide initiative directed at educating registered nurses working in long-term care facilities in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers (also known as bedsores).