Upon obtaining a passing score on the Certification examination, candidates may use the initials "WCC", Wound Care Certified, to designate their status.
What does WCC stand for?
WCC stands for Wound Care Certified (nursing certification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCC
We have 453 other meanings of WCC in our Acronym Attic
- World Competitiveness Center (Institute for Management Development; Switzerland)
- World Computer Congress
- World Congress Center (Atlanta, GA)
- World Congress of Cardiology (World Heart Federation)
- World Congress on Computing
- World Council of Churches
- World Crafts Council (Chile)
- World Cricket Cup
- World Cruising Club (UK)
- Worldwide Country Code
- Woven Convolutional Code
- Write Control Character
- Wrong Conditional Compilation (software fault)
- Wytheville Community College
- Wartime Civil Control Administration (Japanese American internment)
- Washington Convention Center Authority (Washington, DC)
- Web Cartoonists' Choice Awards
- West Coast Central America (shipping region)
- Whooping Crane Conservation Association
- Wisconsin County Clerks Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a huge milestone for NAWC and its nearly 13,000 wound care certified members.
Our experienced team of doctors, wound care certified nurses, nutritionists, physical therapists, diabetic educators and other specialists provide the highest level of care in the region.
The NAWC awards qualified healthcare professionals with the Wound Care Certified (WCC) credential.
The poster, selected by a multidisciplinary group including a podiatrist, a vascular surgeon, and a wound care certified nurse, was one of 40 posters accepted at this year's conference.