9 /PRNewswire/ -- Metastorm, a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM) software for automating, managing, and controlling processes today announced it has established the foundation for Worldwide User Groups -- Metastorm Communities -- that will facilitate networking and information exchange among customers of its software product, e-Work.
What does WWUG stand for?
WWUG stands for Worldwide User Groups
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWUG
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität (German: University of Muenster )
- Where Were You?
- William Woods University (Fulton, Missouri)
- Winter Wrap Up
- Wirtschafts- und Währungsunion
- Washington Water Utility Council (American Waterworks Association)
- Western Washington University Cycling (Bellingham, WA)
- What Would Uther Do (World of Warcraft)
- Winter World University Games (sports)
- Women Workers' Unity Group (Thailand)
- What Would Uncle Jesse Do?
- Wissenschaftliche Weltauffassung und Kunst (German: Science and Art World View; Institute Vienna Circle; Vienna, Austria)
- Wolf Watch UK (wolf rescue and conservation centre)
- World Wide Unique LUN Name (QLogic Corp)
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster (Germany)
- Wasserski Wakeboardclub Union (German watersport club)
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Unofficial Website (soccer fanclub; UK)
- [radio call sign for ] National Institute of Standards and Technology Time & Frequency shortwave radio station
- Wagner Werk-Verzeichnis (cataloging prefix for works of composer Richard Wagner)
- Walla Walla Valley Railway Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other types of support may include: on-site training seminars, telephone/fax support, bulletin boards and direct computer links, worldwide user groups and various consulting and engineering services.
Life offers access to education, worldwide user groups, tailored service solutions, continuous software and hardware updates, and innovative clinical applications for ongoing maximized performance of Siemens technologies throughout a product's entire lifecycle.