Wright was a Vice President and Partner within Booz Allen Hamilton's Worldwide Technology Business since 1988.
What does WTB stand for?
WTB stands for Worldwide Technology Business (Booz Allen Hamilton)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WTB
We have 38 other meanings of WTB in our Acronym Attic
- Where's the Beef?
- Who's the Boss? (TV show)
- Wife to Be
- Wilderness Trail Bikes, Inc.
- Willing to Buy
- Wing Tip Brake (aircraft actuation systems)
- Wire Train Bus (rail transportation)
- With the Beatles (Beatles album)
- With the Boys
- Working Trial Balance
- Wouldn't That Be (Internet chat)
- Wrap Tailbiting A Posteriori Probability
- Whos The Boss 168 (est. 1988; Malaysia)
- Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association (est. 1940; horse breeding; Washington)
- Where the Boys Aren't (adult film series)
- Winslow Township Basketball Association (New Jersey)
- Wisconsin Transportation Builders Association (Madison, WI)
- World Taiji Boxing Association
- World Tenpin Bowling Association
- When the Bough Breaks (Bill Ward album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schandlbauer began his career as a senior management consultant with Booz Allen & Hamilton, where he served on the Worldwide Technology Business National Security Team.
He was elected to his current position as President of the firm's Worldwide Technology Business in 1994.
Booz- Allen provides services to clients on six continents through two business sectors-the Worldwide Commercial Business and the Worldwide Technology Business.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 22, 2000 Productivity Point's Comprehensive Training Portfolio Key Productivity Point International, a market leader in customized IT training, was selected by Booz, Allen & Hamilton, a leading management and technology consulting firm, to provide a comprehensive, nationwide, instructor-led IT training program for employees in the firm's Worldwide Technology Business.
The company provides services to clients on six continents through two business sectors -- the Worldwide Commercial Business and the Worldwide Technology Business.
0's functionality will allow us to pursue an aggressive deployment and implementation schedule for our Worldwide Technology Business employees," said John Oshinski, BoozAllen's Electronic Commerce Program Manager.
is a global management and technology consulting firm that provides strategy, systems, operations and technology services to clients on six continents through two business sectors -- the Worldwide Commercial Business and the Worldwide Technology Business.