Nasdaq: LIOX), a leading provider of multilingual Internet solutions, today announced that Oracle's Worldwide Product Translation Group has selected Lionbridge as the sole 'super supplier' for their Database and Tools Products in Asia Pacific.
What does WPTG stand for?
WPTG stands for Worldwide Product Translation Group (Oracle)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPTG
We have 2 other meanings of WPTG in our Acronym Attic
- Working Party on Tagging Data Analysis (Indian Ocean Tuna Commission)
- Western Pacific Tracking Element
- World Poker Tour Enterprises (Los Angeles, CA)
- Water Protection Task Force (US EPA)
- We Protect the Family
- Western Power Trading Forum (Oro Valley, AZ)
- Wildlife Preservation Trust Fund (Tanzania)
- Workforce Planning Task Force (est. 1997; USAID)
- World Telecommunication Policy Forum
- Whistling Past the Graveyard (idiom)
- Wave Piercing Tumblehome Hull Form
- Weight Proportionate To Height
- Wellington Psychodrama Training Institute (New Zealand)
- Wildlife Preservation Trust International
- Workforce Professionals Training Institute (New York, NY)
- White Pigeon Township Library (White Pigeon, MI)
- World Peace through Law
- Working Party on Temperate Tunas (Indian Ocean Tuna Commission)
- Weapons Training
- West Philadelphia Tutoring Project (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
35% after it announced that Oracle's Worldwide Product Translation Group has selected Lionbridge as the sole 'super supplier' for their Database and Tools Products in Asia Pacific.
Teddy Bengtsson, Director of Vendor & Language Services at Oracle's Worldwide Product Translation Group in Dublin commented: "It is critical for Oracle to have a vendor network for localization services that can meet our requirements for quality, turnaround time, and cost, as well as display high levels of flexibility and customer orientation.