BRI also welcomed the addition of David Skiven, former Executive Director of the Worldwide Facilities Group at General Motors, to our Board of Directors.
What does WFG stand for?
WFG stands for Worldwide Facilities Group (General Motors, Detroit)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFG
We have 25 other meanings of WFG in our Acronym Attic
- Warfighter Gateway
- Waterstone Financial Group (Illinois)
- Way Forward Group (International Federation of University Women)
- Weiland Financial Group, Inc.
- West Flower Garden Bank (Texas, USA)
- Wide Flippin' Grin
- Winter Feels Good
- Woodwind Fingering Guide
- World Financial Group
- World Freight Group
- Worry Free Guarantee (various organizations)
- Washington Fish Growers Association (Rochester, WA)
- Western Forest Genetics Association
- West Flower Garden Bank (Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary; Gulf of Mexico)
- Winged Foot Golf Club (Mamaroneck, New York)
- Wet Flue Gas Desulfurization
- World Financial Group Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Guard Services
- West Florida Genealogical Society (est. 1982)
- World Federation of Great Towers
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Jeff Loeffler, Waupaca Foundry; and Jim Schifo, GM Worldwide Facilities Group.
General Motor's Joseph Spielman, vice president and general manager, Metal Fabricating Div and Worldwide Facilities Group, delivered a keynote presentation to more than 300 people.
CONTACT: Mollie West of GM Communications - Worldwide Facilities Group, +1-313-665-3160, mollie.
Dwight Hawks, Manager of Energy Efficiency Systems and Reporting within GM's Worldwide Facilities Group, "it is important to have the additional tools to more effectively manage energy consumption as well as uncover savings from billing errors.
Our internal metrics for a variety of strategies, which include resource, chemicals and oil management programs; ISO 14001 environmental management systems; design for the environment initiatives; and a joint Quality Network action strategy, with our unions, to conserve resources and prevent pollution, have contributed to our success," said David Skiven, GM's executive director, Worldwide Facilities Group, who accepted the award for General Motors.
Patricia Beattie of General Motor's Environmental Services Worldwide Facilities Group.
Four years later, she was appointed to general director Human Resources Metal Fabricating Division / Manufacturing Center / Worldwide Facilities group at MFD headquarters in Troy, MI.