In addition, Dewsnap has served as Ford's VP/District Manager in Puerto Rico and Marketing Manager for the Middle East District for Ford's Worldwide Direct Market Operations.
What does WDMO stand for?
WDMO stands for Worldwide Direct Market Operations (Ford Motor Company)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WDMO
We have 2 other meanings of WDMO in our Acronym Attic
- WebOrb Data Management for Flex (Midnight Coders, Inc.; Frisco, TX)
- World Diamond Mark Foundation (Hong Kong)
- World Digital Media Group (music, digital content; Dallas, TX)
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital (Winchester, Ontario, Canada)
- Western District of Michigan (US Attorney's Office)
- Women in Direct Marketing International (est. 1971; various locations)
- Weapons Data Markup Language (data model and schemas for expression of weapon system data in XML)
- World Digital Mathematics Library
- Walt Disney Magic Moments (book)
- Western District of Missouri (US Courts)
- Water Distribution Monitoring Panel (US EPA)
- Wealth Dynamics Master Practitioner
- Windows Doom Multiplayer
- Wireless Digital Media Player
- West Des Moines Public Library
- Wavelength Division Multiplexed Passive Optical Network
- Water Depth Measurement System (Optel)
- Worcester District Medical Society (Worcester, MA)
- Wavelength Division Multiplexing Systems and Applications (workshop)
- West Des Moines Soccer Club (Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Engle's career has included a variety of international management experiences; prior to his return to Brazil he was director and general manager, Worldwide Direct Market Operations with responsibility for export operations in 116 markets around the world.
Ford Worldwide Direct Market Operations (WDMO) is the company's Michigan- based activity charged with marketing Ford products to consumers in direct markets around the world, and with providing logistical support services to exports of Ford vehicles from North American plants and other sources.