SENSE8 is the leading provider of real-time interactive 3D software development tools, including WorldToolKit, World Up, and World2World.
What does WTK stand for?
WTK stands for WorldToolKit (Proprietary Graphics API)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTK
We have 13 other meanings of WTK in our Acronym Attic
- Wichita, Tillman and Jackson Railway Company
- Working till Jesus Returns (Christian Television Network, Inc.)
- Want to Know
- We the Kings (band)
- Well Tempered Klavier (JS Bach)
- What the Kian
- Wheeler Trigg Kennedy (Denver, CO law firm)
- Why This Kolaveri (Dhanush song)
- William tha Konqueror (disc jockey)
- Wireless Toolkit
- World Traditional Karate Association
- Why This Kolaveri Di (song)
- World Tae Kwon Do Association
- Welsh Traditional Karate Federation (UK)
- Wroclawskie Targi Ksiazki Naukowej (Polish: Wrocklaw Scientific Book Fair)
- World Traditional Karate Organization (Staten Island, NY)
- Watch The Language
- Water Technology List (UK)
- Water Tender Ladder (fire appliances/trucks)
- Way Truth Life
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attendees will also be able to try the CyberTouch(TM) tactile-feedback glove with the new VirtualHand Extension to Sense8's WorldToolkit software.
Nasdaq: EAII), today announced the availability of WorldToolKit Release 9 for Linux.
E&S simFUSION works with most third-party software applications, such as Multigen-Paradigm Vega, SAIC SIMTools, Sense8 WorldToolKit, and SoftReality SoftVR.
Supported applications include: AutoCAD 2000/R14, Pro/ENGINEER, I-DEAS MS, ALLPLAN FT, MicroStation, SolidWorks, CA Unicenter TNG, EDS Unigraphics, LightWave 3D, 3D Studio MAX/VIZ and WorldToolKit, and all applications based on Open Inventor.
WorldToolKit (WTK) provides application developers with an advanced visual simulation development system for creating 3D/VR applications for the training, manufacturing, simulation, edutainment, and government markets.
NASA's simulation combines the power of EAI's WorldToolKit and The MathWorks' MATLAB.
Since 1990, WorldToolKit has won numerous virtual reality industry awards including Computer Graphics World, CyberEdge Journal and Meckler awards for technology excellence.