a World Without Borders "World Without Borders for me is the point of my whole career.
What does WWB stand for?
WWB stands for World without Borders (international organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWB
We have 52 other meanings of WWB in our Acronym Attic
- Warm Water Bath
- What Will Be
- Whole Wheat Bread (band)
- WikiWorldBook (website)
- Wildlife without Borders (US FWS)
- Wimpy White Boy (premature causasian male)
- Winchester White Box (ammunition)
- Women's World Banking
- Woodrow Wilson Bridge (I-95 bridge over the Potomac, south of Washington, DC)
- World Wide Broadcast (Miami Gardens, FL)
- Wounded Warrior Barracks (Camp Lejune, NC)
- Writer's Workbench (software)
- Walt Whitman Birthplace Association (West Hills, NY)
- Wasatch Web Advisors, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Wellington Woolbrokers Association
- Welsh Wind Band Association (UK)
- Welsh Women's Bowling Association (UK)
- West Washtenaw Business Association (Ann Arbor, MI)
- West Wilson Basketball Association (Tennessee)
- Westcoast Work Boat Association (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increasingly, more businesses are putting identity matters at the very hub of their operations, as a world without borders and an ever increasing mobile population presents new challenges for verifying and maintaining contact with customers.
The latest creation reveals the intrinsic nature of the long-established brand: a spirit of conquest, dynamism, and exploration of a world without borders.
Romantic that I am, I'm hoping that this is also a story about the pursuit of self-determination in a world without borders.
The jury had singled out her moral strength, defence of ethics in the field of politics and academic research, and her tireless efforts to bring about a world without borders.
My self-portrait represents a world without borders.
Speaking at the opening of the second XL Capital Congress, a global risk conference focused on "One World Without Borders," Mr.
More generally, nowhere do we indicate, as Mitropoulos suggests, that we are 'left nationalists' seeking to defend nationalism against the 'daunting spectre' of a world without borders.