The pair collaborated and released an album, A World of Wisdom in 1991.
What does WOW stand for?
WOW stands for World of Wisdom (astrology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOW
We have 342 other meanings of WOW in our Acronym Attic
- Words on Work (Canadian women's speaker bureau)
- Work on Weekends
- Workers of the World
- Workshop on Workshops
- Workstation on Wheels
- World Ocean Watch
- World of Wackiness (Japanese video game)
- World of Warcraft (game)
- World of Water
- World of Wearable Arts (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twenty-three poems later and a world of wisdom Life of Poetry: Love, Education, and Wisdom was born.
Chef Widner is a world of wisdom, and words cannot describe what she's done here.